We have streamlined the Admin > Users area in Asset Bank, to make it quicker and easier to manage your users.
Drawbacks previously included:
- Search area takes up too much screen space, so you have to scroll for search results
- You have to decide what you are searching on first, then use the appropriate search box
- Search results only show three columns of user data, so you need to edit the user to find out more
Our new Manage Users page
- One search box to allow you to search on anything (user name, email address, group name, etc.)
- Search filters to allow you to narrow down your search results based on other criteria (e.g. admin users, members of specific groups, SSO users, etc.)
- A much condensed search area, meaning loads more space to display user information without the need to scroll
- All active users listed automatically when you arrive on the page for convenience
- Eight columns of user data instead of three, including Group, Status, Last Login and Expiry date
- Sortable columns of data, with extra info shown on hover
- Safer user deletion controls to avoid accidental deletion
How to list all Admin users?
Click on the Groups/Admin filter and select 'Admin'. This will add an 'Admin' filter and update the list of users.
How to access the User's full details?
The old 'more' dropdown has been replaced with three dots that appear at the end of the user row. Click on these dots to see the options available including "Edit this user" to see their full profile.