We are dedicated to fixing errors that arise within Asset Bank as soon as we can.
The more information you provide us with when raising a ticket, the quicker we can help resolve the issue.
If you find a problem that you cannot solve by searching our help centre or you believe you have found a bug/defect in the product, these are just some of the key snippets of information we are looking for:
- The time of the error
- A description of the issue
- A copy of all the error text that appeared on the page, plus any error logs where relevant
- The steps you took in order to produce the error
- The username of the user you were logged in as
- The URL of your Asset Bank
- Any other relevant details (e.g. the ID of the asset in question)
- A screenshot of the error (if possible)
How can I raise an issue with Customer Support?
You can raise a support ticket by submitting a request via our help centre, directly emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or via our In-app Support tool - your request will be assigned a unique ticket number which you can reference in any correspondence with us.
How do we prioritise requests?
When you raise a support ticket with us, our team prioritise issues based on the urgency and business-critical nature of the request, i.e if your Asset Bank is down or unreachable for reasons out of your control.
An example ticket