Bright Interactive is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Bright Interactive takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Asset Bank:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Asset Bank is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Asset Bank. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Asset Bank:
- Phone: +44 (0) 1273 923152
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Visitor address: 9th Floor, Tower Point, 44 North Road, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 1YR
We try to respond to feedback within two business days.
Accessibility of Asset Bank relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Asset Bank, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Asset Bank:
- User Generated Content: e.g. Videos may not be captioned or have transcribed content because We are unable to ensure the accessibility of content uploaded by our customers . This responsibility has to be passed on to the administrators of individual Asset Banks.
Bright Interactive assessed the accessibility of Asset Bank by the following approaches: