Admin users can edit the watermark settings for published lightboxes by going to Admin > Publishing > Lightbox Publishing Actions and clicking 'View/edit watermarks'. You can use this section to control the watermarks that are applied to assets on different areas of Asset Bank (currently only supported for published lightboxes).
Existing watermarks will be listed on this page, they can be deleted and edited using the links to the right.
Click the appropriate link to add a new watermark to the list.
When adding or editing watermarks the following fields are present and need to be populated:
- Name - A description of the watermark and what it applies to (i.e. Thumbnail watermark for assets in category 1)
- Search Criteria - Which assets should this watermark be applied to or...
- Matches All - It should be applied to all assets
- File - The watermark file to use
- Scale Factor - A value between 0 and 1 representing how much of the original image the watermark should cover (i.e. 0.1 = 10%, 0.5 = 50%, 1 = 100% etc.)
- Gravity - The position on the image that the watermark should appear (i.e. NorthEast = apply the watermark to the top right corner of the image)
- Brightness - A value between 0 and 1 representing how solid the watermark appears (0 = invisible, 1 = solid).
- Watermark Use - which areas of Asset Bank the watermark applies to (currently options are Asset Box Publishing Thumbnail, Preview and Download).