Our new upload experience🎉
New Uploader V2
The new uploader is faster, with a much more modern and intuitive user experience.
- Faster - start bulk tagging assets whilst the files are uploading. Complete individual tagging and hit submit.
- More visual - see the assets you’ve uploaded straight away, and keep them in the forefront whilst you are tagging. Have duplicate assets flagged for review immediately.
- Greater flexibility - you will now be able to select sets of assets and append tags to these.
Read more about the benefits.
How does it work?
Visit our Upload Overview to see screenshots of the new upload process.
Or see it in action:
Which configuration options are supported?
The New Uploader supports all common configuration options including:
- Asset types
- Attribute visibility based on user groups
- Attribute visibility linked to 'hide on upload' options
- Duplicate detection (e.g. Perceptual Hash, Data, etc.)
- Linking all files (of the same asset type) together during upload
- Metadata extraction on upload
- AI auto tags
- Data look-up plugin
- T&Cs on upload
The following features are not currently supported:
- Video thumbnail selection during upload (you can still do this after uploading on the asset's edit page)
- Extraction of assets from a ZIP file during upload (you need to extract these prior to upload)
- FTP upload
- Empty assets
- Special file attribute support
Each session also has a 300 asset upload limit. If you have more files to upload, please consider splitting the sessions. If it is really necessary for you to upload greater than 300 files in one session then you can still use the Original Bulk upload feature via the link at the bottom right of the New Upload page.
Can we still access the old uploader?
The new uploader will become the new default configuration for Asset Bank. However, if for whatever reason you need to access the old uploader, you can do this via the link on the upload page:
Feedback or questions?
If you have any feedback or questions then please get in touch.