Over the past few years cloud technology has transformed the way that applications are able to be served. Where previously it was necessary to maintain your own in-house infrastructure to deliver an application to your users, this is no longer the case, with a vendor hosted option now the norm.
By hosting Asset Bank on our cloud hosted infrastructure, we effectively become a one-stop-shop for all of your DAM needs. If you have a technical query, we can resolve it swiftly and upgrades become an automatic process, ensuring you always have the latest features and improvements, including Cloud only features that leverage modern micro-services. Ultimately, we concentrate on the technical side enabling you to focus on getting the most out of the Asset Bank solution, and leveraging the value of your brand’s assets.
Benefits of the Asset Bank Cloud
By hosting Asset Bank in the cloud, you'll benefit from:
- Access to Cloud only features - Including AI tagging, New Uploader V2, Admin Dashboard, MFA, Adobe CC and Microsoft Connectors, External Uploader and more (see section below).
- Automatic upgrades - Access new features and improvements as soon as they're released.
- Faster bug fixes - Receive the fastest access to fixes that otherwise would have required a scheduled upgrade.
- Speedier support - As we have direct access to the application and host it ourselves, we can investigate and resolve issues significantly faster.
- High availability - Our commitment to ensure your Asset Bank remains available all day, every day, according to our Service Level Agreement, using the latest infrastructure technologies.
- Peace of mind - Our application experts support the entire system, from the application code all the way through to the hosting infrastructure, resulting in one less application for your IT Team to worry about.
- Flexibility - Host your solution with us in either the EU, North America, UAE, Hong Kong or Australia using the latest Amazon Web Services technologies.
- Scalability - Our use of AWS S3 allows for terabytes of data to be stored.
- Simplicity - All popular Single Sign on technologies are supported including ADFS, Azure AD, Okta and any other SAML 2.0 compliant identity provider. We also have integrations for Crowd, OpenID, Google and Sage Passport. Allowing staff to login automatically whilst supporting email/password login for partner organisations.
- Fully managed security and reliability - Delivered by our dedicated in-house Infrastructure Team, we are an ISO/IEC 27001:2013 (ISO 27001) certified supplier.
Access to Additional Cloud Only Features
By moving to the Asset Bank Cloud you’ll gain access to the following Cloud only features, based on your licence tier.
Putting key actionable information at the fingertips of admin users.
Read more about the Admin Dashboard
Multi-factor Authentication (MFA)
For additional security controls, to help protect your sensitive data.
Read more about MFA
Upload and tag all or subsets of assets in a more modern interface.
Read more about New Uploader V2
Automatic AI Keyword Tagging
Using Artificial Intelligence (AI) to boost the number of tags each
of your assets receives, saving you time and improving search.
Read more about AI Auto Tagging
Content Delivery Network (CDN)
For faster previews images, making your Asset Bank more responsive.
Especially noticeable if you have users who access your site internationally.
Read more about CDNs
Have external 3rd parties transfer files to you without an Asset Bank account.
Read more about External Uploader
CI HUB connector (fees apply)
Access the CI HUB Connector to connect to Adobe Creative Cloud, Microsoft Office 365, Google Workspace, Figma, Sketch and more…
Read more about CI HUB Integrations
Have re-sized images served directly from your DAM over CDN (Content Delivery Networks) for your public facing websites.
Read more about Asset Transformer
Plus lots of other quality of life improvements
Improved panel design
We've modernised the look of assets on the browse, search and lightbox pages. Not only have we improved them visually, but also made how you interact with assets a lot easier.
Read more about our improved panel design
Keyword Picker V2
We've made significant improvements to the keyword picker feature, with a much more modern interface, making it easier to add and remove tags.
Read more about the new keyword picker
Create folders during upload
You can now create new folders during the upload process. Just look out for the plus icon when hovering over a folder name. This is only available for users who already have folder, access level or category creation permissions. E.g. admins, org unit admins or groups who have been delegated category management.
See more "Cloud only" improvements on our Latest Features page.
Moving to the Asset Bank Cloud is easy. You will be assigned a technical migration specialist who will support you every step of the way.
To learn more, get in touch with your Customer Success Manager.