Our Data Processing Agreement sets out our commitments to the data security and privacy of our customers in line with the GDPR. This reflects all of the contractual requirements as defined by the GDPR including our commitments to:
- only process your data in line with your instructions
- maintain the confidentiality of your data and ensure sufficient staff training on data protection
- ensure appropriate security of, and access to, your data
- provide relevant data retention and deletion policies
- support controllers by facilitating data subjects rights and with incident notifications
- utilise sub-processors and international data transfers in a compliant manner
A copy of our latest Data Processing Agreement is attached below for review purposes
Existing customers can access and sign up to the Data Processing Agreement here (version updated 10th May). For new customers, this agreement will be incorporated into our standard terms of business.
If you have any questions about this agreement or if we can help with your Asset Bank compliance, please get in touch.
Please note: customers already reviewing an earlier version of the agreement can continue to use their previous link.