From time to time you may need to export your original asset files in bulk, along with their associated attribute metadata in an editable format such as an excel document (.xlsx). These steps will guide you through the export process:
1. Using either a quick or Advanced Search, enter a search term and hit search. If you plan on exporting assets for archive purposes we would recommend searching on a folder basis.
2. Scroll to the bottom of the first page of results, and click the 'Export all results...' link.
3. On the next screen you'll be provided with a few options for the export. To download both the original asset files plus a spreadsheet containing their attribute metadata, select both Export asset files > as downloadable zip file(s) and Export as native Excel 2007 format, then RUN EXPORT >>
If you only need the metadata spreadsheet, ensure you only select Export as native Excel 2007 format before you run the export.
4. After the export process has run, you'll see a link to the exported .zip file containing your assets & metadata. If you've chosen to only run the metadata export you'll see a link to a .xlsx file instead.
5. Opening the metadata file in Excel, you'll see that all attribute values are represented under titled attribute columns.