There are a number of actions that can be performed when you've selected a set of assets from search, browse, or Lightbox pages. The actions are contained at the top of the pages, although many of these options will only be displayed to users with relevant permissions.
This button allows you to progress directly to the download page, either for a single asset or for all assets that you have selected.
If you have permission to download assets you can also share them via email with people outside of Asset Bank. More information can be found here.
- Bulk Update - Start a new bulk update with the currently selected assets.
- Batch Update - Start a new batch update with the currently selected assets.
- Find & Replace - This is simple tool that allows you to search text attributes for a specific string and replace it with a new piece of text. This is often useful for correcting typos, etc.
- Delete - This option is only available for users with permission to delete assets.
- Add/Remove from lightbox - Add or remove the item from your Lightbox.
- Assign... - If Asset Types are configured then you can assign child assets directly.
The following options will only appear on the 'More' section from a Lightbox. These options may not be enabled in your system, or may only be available to administrators.
- View as contact sheet - View the selected assets as a contact sheet, designed for ease of printing.
- Copy or move assets - If you have multiple Lightboxes you can use this option to copy or move the selected items in to a different Lightbox of your choosing. Note: This does not affect the assets as it is only updating the Lightboxes.
- View as slideshow - View the selected assets in a slideshow.
- Create custom slideshow - This will allow you to create a customised slideshow of the selected assets including chosen metadata.
- Export assets - This allows admiistrators to export the metadata for the selected assets into a tab-delimited .txt file. Administrators are able to modify this file and import the changes back into the system.