Make the appropriate settings changes in the following file:
- Set the following to true to turn on the ecommerce components:
- Minimum lifetime of purchases (mins). This is the max time a user can
spend on the payment page before their details expire on the site:
- Show T&Cs step in the checkout
- Set to true if user must enter an address before entering psp
- Whether to show tax region
- Purchase description stem (where applicable) - this is followed by a list of asset IDs
- Whether to show an order section in the admin menu
- Stem for purchase id to use for invoice ids
- How to calculate the shipping costs for print orders:
1 - Per Print :shipping is calculated per print using the value specfied in the print price band quantity ranges
2 - Per Order :shipping is calculated per order using the first available price band shipping cost in the order
- Use a prefix for the purchase Id
- PSP plugin
- Callback Url - in case we pass it to the psp
- PSP secrets for payment security (leave blank if not using)
- Whether to show a pricing section in the admin
- Whether this instance of asset bank has a subscription model available
- Set true if tax calculator required
- Default tax amount
- Default tax name
- Whether to have shipping costs i.e. for print price bands
User registration section:
- Set to true for structured address, or false for a freeform address field.
A structured address is necessary when using the tax calculator module.
- Set to true if address should be mandatory
- Set to true if registering users should enter address/phone details.
Note: set to true if you are using strict validation above, and are using structured addresses.
Lightbox (basket) section:
- Can users have more than one lightbox? This should be set to false.
Open WEB-INF/manager-config/database/refdata_ecommerce_update.sql in a text editor, review it and make changes according to the instructions in the comments, and then run it.
Restart Asset Bank
Then ensure the following is set for *Public, *Logged-in-users and any other groups your potential asset purchasers will be in:
Admin > Groups > 'Group' > [usage exclusions]
Tick all the boxes on this page.
Now again for each of the groups mentioned above, set the following:
Admin > Groups > 'Group' > [folders] * Note: folders used to be called access levels.
Set downloads to 2 (download after approval - in this case commercial approval by the PSP)