If you need to re-create the 'recently added' or 'most downloaded' sections of the homepage then this is achievable entirely through the front-end of the application by an administration of your Asset Bank.
These sections of your homepage use a functionality called 'featured search':
1. Perform a search within your application that will return all assets within the system; you can use an asterisk (*) wildcard to achieve this if necessary.
2. Select the relevant sorting order using the 'options' button - Date Added (descending) is the setting you need to re-create the 'Recently Added' section.
3. Select 'Save this search' and complete the form, specifying the name you would like to display on the homepage and select 'featured' in order to display this on the homepage.
If you're unable to follow the above steps, then this may be the reason why.
Contact the support team and we can assist with upgrading your application.
- Delete any existing featured searches with the name 'Recently added' (if they're not showing up on browse or the classic homepage then they haven't been created correctly).
- Run the following statement against your Asset Bank database:
UPDATE SystemSetting SET Value='0' WHERE Id='RecentlyAddedSavedSearch';
- Restart your Asset Bank web application or the Tomcat server.