Once you've set up your WordPress integration you may want to copy metadata from Asset Bank into WordPress along with the asset.
Please follow these steps in order to map embedded metadata to the media library's attributes.
1. From Asset Bank, add an embedded metadata mapping on Download
2. From WordPress, Install Media Library Assistant plugin
define( 'MLA_AJAX_EXCEPTIONS', 'assetbank_add_image_to_library' ); to
4. From "Settings > Media Library Assistant > IPTC/EXIF" select the "Enable IPTC/EXIF Mapping when adding new media" option
5. From the same page configure a rule for the desired image field (don't forget to activate the rule)
6. When inserting an image from Asset Bank it will now extract the embedded metadata and populate the mapped image's field